International Symposium of Medicine on Dermatology, Oncology and Diet (Food) Komar University of Science and Technology Hiwa hospital
Press Symposium Speakers:
Session 1: The Skin at the Border
1. Dr. Aldo Morrone: Skin Diseases between North and South of the World . (ISG, Rome Italy)
Session 2: Management and Clinical Approaches
1. Dr. Najmaddin Khoshnaw: Pattern of Cancer in Kurdistan Hiwa hospital. (Sulaymaniyah)
2. Dr. Ali Omar: Pediatric Cancer incidence Patterns and Current Advances in Pediatric Oncology in Sulaymaniyah.
3. Dr. Roberto Biagini: Bone Bank & Bone Grafts in Orthopedic Oncology. (IRE)
4. Dr. Halgurd Salih Jaff: Oral care for cancer patients and Bone Marrow transplant patients,
a review guidance in Hiwa hospital. (Sulaymaniyah)
Session 3: Environment and Cancer
1. Dr. Hersh Abdul Ham-Karim: Targeted Next Generation Sequencing validates the use of diagnostic biopsies as a suitable
alternative to resection material for mutation screening in colorectal cancer. ( Komar University – Sulaymaniyah)
2. Dr. Roberto Biagini: Diagnosis and treatment of Bone Tumors. (IRE)
3. Dr. Roberto Biagini: Diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue tumors of limbs & trunk. (IRE)
4. Dr. Giulia Veronesi: Diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue tumors of limbs & trunk.
5. Dr. Veronica Buffon. (Kurdish Institute)
6. Dr. Shanaz Ghafour: Insights into oral cancer ( Komar University – Sulaymaniyah)
Session 4: Skin Diseases and Food
1. Dr. Aldo Morrone: Skin and Environment (ISG, Rome Italy)
Session 5: Cancer and Food
1. Dr. Vittorio Roberti: Dieta e Cancro: le scoperte che cambiano la nostra vita
(Diet and cancer: the discoveries that changes our lives) (nutrizionista, Humaniter, Italy)
2. Dr. G Valmadre: Food and Cancer.
Please RSVP by May 9th 2019 for seating arrangements.
Call 0770 090 6963