A team from Komar University participated in the National University Ranking (NUR 2019) Meeting at MHE on January 29th 2019. Dr. Hamid Zadeh (Director of Komar Research Center), Mr. Twana A. Tahir (Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation Office) and Mr. Ranjdar Saeed (Director of Career Development Center) were representing KUST. The reason for the meeting was to discuss the following points:
1. Review the criteria guidelines.
2. Re-allocating some of the points.
3. Restructuring some Ranking sheet items.
4. Discussing major concerns of the Universities.
5. Discussing the issues of University’s Scientific Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.